A few tips from the pros to help you get the most out of your wedding planning experience!
- Create & print address labels with your contact information including name(s), wedding date, email, and phone number. Each vendor will have a contact form and/or drawing and this will speed up your entry process!
- Wear comfortable shoes & clothing. You will be standing and walking for the majority of the day and you will want to be comfortable.
- Make a list of vendors you’re still searching for, skip the ones you’ve already booked.
- Take notes! Write down who you liked, loved, disliked…make sure you remember your favorites.
- Bring your checkbook. Many vendors will have show specials or day-of booking specials which may require a small deposit on the day of the show.
- Bring a tote bag to hold all the goodies you’re going to get!
- Bring your fiance too! You should both be there so you can get to know prospective vendors together.